Community My Channel Shows You How To Grow And Develop Your YouTube Channel !!!

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hello people of the internet my name is Harry and I am the proud owner of the YouTube channel HARIBO. Right okay so I would like to start of by saying I have been doing YouTube now for around 3 years. Over those three years I have had 4 different YouTube channels but around 7 months ago I started the YouTube channel that I was going to stay and stick with and that was called HARIBO. Now the channel didn't really have a topic that it was going to stick by but my channel is known for mostly showing people how to do things within and around YouTube.

Thanks to the Freedom Community I have grown over 360 subscribers over the last 3 weeks and I think this is amazing so thanks to everyone that has subscribed to my channel. If you think that my channel may be the one for you then please go ahead and check it out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmyJz9XYbwIIBsmXxuiLkLQ

Thanks Your Friend HARIBO !!!

Reactions: Machi

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude I am not new to Freedom but have just started using the forums for about 1 month. I have been partnered with Freedom for around 3 years. I am part of the Freedom Community Team.

ah sweet that is awesome !! keep up the good work and best of luck to you :)

Reactions: Hazza

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom :) We all aim to help each other out.

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, only if you like there content dont do sub4sub
Hey dude thanks but I am defiantly not new to Freedom, I am part of the Freedom Community team as a team leader. I have been with Freedom for about 3 years but haven't really used the introduce yourself section. HAHAHAHA :)

But thanks anyway

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Wizard!

I already know your channel and all I can say is that it's one of the most useful hannel I ever subscribed to. hehe

Welcome here on the forum then! See you :D

Virdi

Rising User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
I watched your render video and it helped me out a lot. LOL. I always had a struggle trying to render my videos. xD Thank you! Welcome to Freedom. :D

vurdee-profile_banner-b72bb59457ca7fc1-480.jpeg

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

lots of people are interested in how to grow their youtube - I am sure you will do well - esp. on these forums :)