Gaming My Channel & Me!

Daniel - Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
DanielPlayz12
Hello everyone my name is Daniel I'm 16 and I have my own youtube channel called Daniel - Playz. It may not sound like a good name but its the best i got. I mainly base my videos around gaming because i have gamed since i was 7 and it has been my dream to become either a game designer or a game tester. I made my way to freedom by looking at partnerships for youtube and i saw a lot but they had certain milestones you had to reach before partnering but Freedom was a community that you could just partner even if you wasn't popular and this network has made me grow quite a lot and I just want to say thank you to everyone in the freedom community for making this channel possible because without you i wouldn't be doing this but I really do hope i become big on youtube one day and hope to get 1k subs. Thanks for your time for reading this. Love you all <3

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone my name is Daniel I'm 16 and I have my own youtube channel called Daniel - Playz. It may not sound like a good name but its the best i got. I mainly base my videos around gaming because i have gamed since i was 7 and it has been my dream to become either a game designer or a game tester. I made my way to freedom by looking at partnerships for youtube and i saw a lot but they had certain milestones you had to reach before partnering but Freedom was a community that you could just partner even if you wasn't popular and this network has made me grow quite a lot and I just want to say thank you to everyone in the freedom community for making this channel possible because without you i wouldn't be doing this but I really do hope i become big on youtube one day and hope to get 1k subs. Thanks for your time for reading this. Love you all <3
Welcome to the community :)

Hope your dream may become reality some day! So since your a gaming channel, tell us, what are you currently working on? :)

Daniel - Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
DanielPlayz12
Welcome to the community :)

Hope your dream may become reality some day! So since your a gaming channel, tell us, what are you currently working on? :)
If you're on about a video I am currently working on a montage for call of duty. I'm hoping to get some good clips to put in it and for it to turn out to be a really big success. But if you're on about a project I'm taking games design and development in college and I'm working on a flash game for my course I need to hand in and I'm hoping it turns out to be good. :p

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If you're on about a video I am currently working on a montage for call of duty. I'm hoping to get some good clips to put in it and for it to turn out to be a really big success. But if you're on about a project I'm taking games design and development in college and I'm working on a flash game for my course I need to hand in and I'm hoping it turns out to be good. :p
Oh! Best of luck then mate! :D

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Welcome to the Freedom Froum and it's family,

Please follow the links: Freedom! Rules to have a best experience in the whole community, thanks.