My Channel is starting to go down hill...

TheeSmokeWildd xx

Rising User
Oct 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey Freedom Members! I've been watching some of your guy's channel and let me tell you guys you all deserve all of your success. I feel like I'm doing good with my channel also I have a intro, outro, and thumbnails on most of my videos when I get the chance to edit them. A lot of people tell me how I have the voice for commentating, and how I deserve more. Lately my views have been dropping, and I have a big amount of dead subscribers. I sometimes feel like "why am I doing this if I don't have the view count to show for it"...I've now lost 2 more subscribers, and I don't know what the problem is...but I guess I'll just keep on moving :([DOUBLEPOST=1448023964][/DOUBLEPOST]...

Last edited:

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey Freedom Members! I've been watching some of your guy's channel and let me tell you guys you all deserve all of your success. I feel like I'm doing good with my channel also I have a intro, outro, and thumbnails on most of my videos when I get the chance to edit them. A lot of people tell me how I have the voice for commentating, and how I deserve more. Lately my views have been dropping, and I have a big amount of dead subscribers. I sometimes feel like "why am I doing this if I don't have the view count to show for it"...I've now lost 2 more subscribers, and I don't know what the problem is...but I guess I'll just keep on moving :([DOUBLEPOST=1448023964][/DOUBLEPOST]...
Just keep moving. In the grand scheme of things, 2 subscribers isn't worth your worry. For all you know those two may have been deleted accounts due to ToS infringement. I too am experiencing slow growth at the moment, but I keep plugging away because I know things will pick up again, especially in the spring/summer. That, and I still have a few subs who still like to interact with me and leave good feedback on my videos. Don't get bummed out.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I don't mean to be rude but ... the hell are you talking about?
150 subs, and most of your videos get at least 30 views and some a lot more than that. That's freaking great. Where exactly is the problem?

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Well, you have 150 subs, and people would kill just to get 100 so, I think you are already in the good path. And don't always expect your subscribers to be viewing your videos. If you look at the Analytics, most of your viewers will probably be non-subscribers. Or if not, it's just probably my stats.

Reactions: Olivea Sea

Riddikore

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I sometimes feel like "why am I doing this if I don't have the view count to show for it"
I know the feeling. Some days are definitely slower than others. When that happens you just remind yourself that you're making videos for yourself first and foremost and (hopefully) playing something you enjoy so that even if no one sees it, it wasn't a total waste of time. And if you wrote your tags, description, SEO, etc correctly, people will still be finding your videos later on well after you uploaded. (y) (Y)

michael8970

Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2014
YouTube
In Todays youtube world. Just bo3 gameplays wont do anything to your channel. You might have fun which is good but if you want audience to watch your video you gotta spice things up. Make some commedy bo3 videos with yo friends. You got that special voice ^^ i believe you can grow big by thinking outside the box ^^

Snaggle Teef

Utter Legend!
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2015
Texas!
www.snaggleteef.com
SnaggleTeef
As ive said before up until now, get out of the mindset of viral, those that are successful didnt happen overnight, give it time and youll grow, i was at this point last year and ive grown by just giving time and dedication to my channel.

RaspberrySlice

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
The only thing I would improve is thumbnails, I mean i know mine are ****, but that is the only thing i've notices. And sure i'll subscribe you videos are good :D