Comedy My Channel is pretty amazing, to be honest.

After checking it out, how do you rate my channel?

• Total voters

Bmmoffattb

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm B-Boy-Brian Moffatt.
I'm a comedian and a freelance animator. I post original content, sponsored work, and my own animated parodies on my YouTube channel!
I've made some radical content, and I think you should all check it out!
The link should be below this form. Or google 'Brian Moffatt'.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you check out some of my work!
I do a lot of collaborations and freelance work, too. Give me a ring if you wanna work on something:

(612)-TEN-WALL

(I own Ten Wall Animations, and this is my business number. Text this number for business and collab stuff only!)

Have a good day,
Brian

Subscribe in the comments below for fantastic videos about butt cream and pillow reviews!

Reactions: chronotrigger1985

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm B-Boy-Brian Moffatt.
I'm a comedian and a freelance animator. I post original content, sponsored work, and my own animated parodies on my YouTube channel!
I've made some radical content, and I think you should all check it out!
The link should be below this form. Or google 'Brian Moffatt'.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you check out some of my work!
I do a lot of collaborations and freelance work, too. Give me a ring if you wanna work on something:

(612)-TEN-WALL

(I own Ten Wall Animations, and this is my business number. Text this number for business and collab stuff only!)

Have a good day,
Brian

Subscribe in the comments below for fantastic videos about butt cream and pillow reviews!
Hello Brian, what got you interested in being a comedian? You should be able to post links after you get to five messages, and it looks like you passed that number :p If you want to collaborate with other people on freedom, you can! There's a forum here you can work alongside other members.

Bmmoffattb

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello Brian, what got you interested in being a comedian? You should be able to post links after you get to five messages, and it looks like you passed that number :p If you want to collaborate with other people on freedom, you can! There's a forum here you can work alongside other members.
Cool, thanks! Also, why won't my YouTube Link show up? Thanks again

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It still says error. What's that mean?
Do you see the link it tells you to go to? Just click it, and copy the code ^^

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! It seems that you have a nice business format set up for yourself, which definitely helps in the long run! What kind of goals do you have set for your channel and what do you want to get out of Freedom?

Bmmoffattb

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! It seems that you have a nice business format set up for yourself, which definitely helps in the long run! What kind of goals do you have set for your channel and what do you want to get out of Freedom?

As of right now, my goal is 10,000 subscribers in the next couple of years. This is goal is mainly because my channel lost its monetization rights due to a traffic error in 2012. If I increase my number of subscribers and appeal this, there is a higher chance that YouTube will give me these rights back. In the meantime, as much as I'd love to join Freedom!, I'm restricted from doing so because of the monetization terms of use.

As far as what I want out of Freedom!, all I want is a place to distribute my work, a nice fan-base, and account verification.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
As of right now, my goal is 10,000 subscribers in the next couple of years. This is goal is mainly because my channel lost its monetization rights due to a traffic error in 2012. If I increase my number of subscribers and appeal this, there is a higher chance that YouTube will give me these rights back. In the meantime, as much as I'd love to join Freedom!, I'm restricted from doing so because of the monetization terms of use.

As far as what I want out of Freedom!, all I want is a place to distribute my work, a nice fan-base, and account verification.
Ahh,okay. Sorry to hear that:/ I hope the best for you in your appeal and I hope it ask gets straightened out!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom your channel sounds like a lot of fun !

How long have you been doing animation for ? you have your own business that is fricking awesome ! keep up the good work :)