Gaming My Channel is Me!

mark street 2

Apr 17, 2014
United States
YouTube
CloseKoR
Hey there my name is Mark! I personally LOVE to be on a first name basis with people. But I am a very small You Tuber, at the moment 112 subs, not bad i'm kinda proud of myself of getting here honestly. My ultimate goal on YouTube (and this is really stretching it considering the current state of YouTube haha) is to make a community type feel on every video I upload, and in general just have a place for people to come to after a bad day, or a hard day of work to relax, and laugh and have fun in the comments section, or maybe we could make a forum thread somewhere and have a nice family there you know? Because I know what its like not to have someone to lift you up after a bad day and sometimes its hard to do it yourself.
So that is my ultimate goal and i really hope i can acheive it with the help of Freedom! and its community as well as people I meet along the way :)
Thank you so much for your time! I hope you could check out my channel

YodaMan509

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
somewhere out there
YouTube
welcome to the family mark i like your idea nice to see god people out there helping others. a lil tip for the forums u can have a sub/link to your youtube as a forum signature check out this thread here https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/ that way its easy for other freedom fam to look you up if the feel curios anyways have a good one and good luck with your channel.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there my name is Mark! I personally LOVE to be on a first name basis with people. But I am a very small You Tuber, at the moment 112 subs, not bad i'm kinda proud of myself of getting here honestly. My ultimate goal on YouTube (and this is really stretching it considering the current state of YouTube haha) is to make a community type feel on every video I upload, and in general just have a place for people to come to after a bad day, or a hard day of work to relax, and laugh and have fun in the comments section, or maybe we could make a forum thread somewhere and have a nice family there you know? Because I know what its like not to have someone to lift you up after a bad day and sometimes its hard to do it yourself.
So that is my ultimate goal and i really hope i can acheive it with the help of Freedom! and its community as well as people I meet along the way :)
Thank you so much for your time! I hope you could check out my channel
Heya Mark, my real name is Matt. I feel the same way when it comes to videos. When we can foster our own community, it feels like we can be at the top of the world. It takes time, but when you get there, it's fantastic! Freedom is basically a family that has a lot of extended cousins. I'm glad that you're focused on helping other people out. Too many people focus on getting subscribers lately :p

Shubham Goel

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi! Welcome to Freedom and really nice intro. I agree, reaching that many subs is a big achievement, to many people that may seem small, but you really have to be doing Youtube to understand how hard it is to reach that many people to start of with! Great channel!
Keep up the amazing work!