Network My Channel is Disassociated

Abdulrahman15

Rising User
Aug 26, 2016
I Have received a message from freedom Saying that (( The #FreedomFamily is constantly growing and evolving to better suit the needs of all our partners. We’re writing to inform you that your channel has been unlinked due to some concerns that we feel may lead to your channel to receive future strikes for copyright, terms of service, or other violations. We understand that your channel may currently be in good standing however, after an in depth analysis we have identified some key similarities between your channel and those being closed directly by YouTube for violations ))
What Does that mean ? what is youtube violations and what should I do ? I have not received any strikes or violations from youtube ,, So why ?

Mari

New User
Sep 22, 2014
Hey. I have been in the same boat as you 2 times in this month. After I got linked back, got removed again the next day due to same reasons. But got invited back relatively fast.
But anyway in your email you get a link which you can click and it directs you to the support page. Fill the required field with info asked, list your concern and wait for a reply from thei QC team. Meanwhile just make sure that your channel is fine in other regards to speed their check up. And once it all cheks out - give them few days you get a notice that you have to chat with someone to get invited back.
If you have not, make sure you have your adsense account up and linked, cause having monetization enebaled is one of the terms as well as an avatar and a banner.
Hope this helps you.

Abdulrahman15

Rising User
Aug 26, 2016
Hey. I have been in the same boat as you 2 times in this month. After I got linked back, got removed again the next day due to same reasons. But got invited back relatively fast.
But anyway in your email you get a link which you can click and it directs you to the support page. Fill the required field with info asked, list your concern and wait for a reply from thei QC team. Meanwhile just make sure that your channel is fine in other regards to speed their check up. And once it all cheks out - give them few days you get a notice that you have to chat with someone to get invited back.
If you have not, make sure you have your adsense account up and linked, cause having monetization enebaled is one of the terms as well as an avatar and a banner.
Hope this helps you.

Thank you

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hope this helps you.
This may be the most helpful first post by anyone I've ever seen on here. I'm thoroughly impressed.

popular3drhymes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
my channel also disassociated after re review my channel its ok then i re link channel