Solved My channel has accepted but i didn't receive the invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KapitanSago

New User
Sep 17, 2015
Yeah. It's been almost 3 weeks for me. And still, no reply from the support.[DOUBLEPOST=1451140479][/DOUBLEPOST]And I would probably guess that someone would reply to this thread with "Just be patient" and stuff like that.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah. It's been almost 3 weeks for me. And still, no reply from the support.[DOUBLEPOST=1451140479][/DOUBLEPOST]And I would probably guess that someone would reply to this thread with "Just be patient" and stuff like that.
If you mean me then yeah x)
But if support hasn't answered for 3 weeks then that is indeed a bit long. If you contact one of the admins here they can look into it for you :)

Upvote 0

KapitanSago

New User
Sep 17, 2015
If you mean me then yeah x)
But if support hasn't answered for 3 weeks then that is indeed a bit long. If you contact one of the admins here they can look into it for you :)

Sorry man, I'm just frustrated since they advertised their support with 'replies within 24 hours.' And it is not just you, moderators would also just drop the "contact support" thing.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Sorry man, I'm just frustrated since they advertised their support with 'replies within 24 hours.' And it is not just you, moderators would also just drop the "contact support" thing.
No problem mate i understand your frustration. It can indeed be annoying if things take to long so i'm not one to judge on that. All i can say is that i hope things will change and the support gets better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.