Gaming My channel :D

F1rstPlayz

New User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Hi , i am a young YouTuber who loves making videos and tutorials, i like waking up in the morning going on my channel finding nice comments which make my day. How did this start ? by me typing in a name and uploading videos. i first started YouTube because i wanted to get into graphic design and making custom art, i wanted to expose my love this on YouTube, but it was very hard to get noticed i was noticed by some people and they wanted the stuff i made but i thought i will make good channel art and start making new videos to test my weaknesses and strengths. Ive done Sim's 3 & 4 house builds , Gta 5 glitch's , vlogs and tutorials. And i can now say my you tube channel is about doing tutorials and gaming videos with you guys ( Maybe the odd Photoshop tutorial as well). so please like subscribe for more videos and more content :D

Attachments

• F1rst Playz.jpg
    F1rst Playz.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0

CasualGamingYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi , i am a young YouTuber who loves making videos and tutorials, i like waking up in the morning going on my channel finding nice comments which make my day. How did this start ? by me typing in a name and uploading videos. i first started YouTube because i wanted to get into graphic design and making custom art, i wanted to expose my love this on YouTube, but it was very hard to get noticed i was noticed by some people and they wanted the stuff i made but i thought i will make good channel art and start making new videos to test my weaknesses and strengths. Ive done Sim's 3 & 4 house builds , Gta 5 glitch's , vlogs and tutorials. And i can now say my you tube channel is about doing tutorials and gaming videos with you guys ( Maybe the odd Photoshop tutorial as well). so please like subscribe for more videos and more content :D
Hey man! Welcome to the Freedom Family! Maybe in the future we could help each other out if you are interested!

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3

F1rstPlayz

New User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3
Thanks i was wondering :D