Gaming My Channel and why you should watch it :)

Griffin Newbold

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone on the Freedom Forums, I would like to let you know that I am a small youtuber with only 647 subscribers and I am really looking forward to meeting all you guys in the community. I post gaming videos about a variety of topics. I also have a storytime series where I tell stories of events that have happened in my life. Starting Now I will have a google form so you guys can request to be featured on my channel so you guys can get featured all you have to do is be subscribed and fill out the form. If you are interested go into your YouTube search bar and search "TheMCLegend2469" and watch some of my videos to see if you enjoy them. Have a wonderful day to you all.

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube
Hello everyone on the Freedom Forums, I would like to let you know that I am a small youtuber with only 647 subscribers and I am really looking forward to meeting all you guys in the community. I post gaming videos about a variety of topics. I also have a storytime series where I tell stories of events that have happened in my life. Starting Now I will have a google form so you guys can request to be featured on my channel so you guys can get featured all you have to do is be subscribed and fill out the form. If you are interested go into your YouTube search bar and search "TheMCLegend2469" and watch some of my videos to see if you enjoy them. Have a wonderful day to you all.
Welcome to freedom!
We would like to collaborate if you are interested let us know. we do a lot of streams on Youtube in our gaming channel "CoupleUp" if you are interested Add us on PS4 or let us know if you would like to be part of our streams.

Griffin Newbold

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
We would like to collaborate if you are interested let us know. we do a lot of streams on Youtube in our gaming channel "CoupleUp" if you are interested Add us on PS4 or let us know if you would like to be part of our streams.
I would love to collab, however I no longer have a ps4, we could do playlist for playlist :)

Tropical_Mango

New User
Jun 20, 2017
Sorry For Some Reason didnt let me make my own thread
hello everyone on the Freedom Forums, I would like to let you know that I am a small youtuber with only 15 subscribers and I am really looking forward to meeting all you guys in the community. I post gaming videos like csgo xenoverse 2 gmod and gta5
here is my channel Search Up Tropical Mango the picture is down if you would like to check it out sub comment and like

Attachments

• Tropical Mango - YouTube - Google Chrome 6_19_2017 10_19_12 PM.png
    Tropical Mango - YouTube - Google Chrome 6_19_2017 10_19_12 PM.png
    705.3 KB · Views: 2

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Welcome to freedom! I would like to collab if its possible. I play minecraft (cracked(that means free) version) on PC.

Griffin Newbold

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
We could do playlist for playlist loved ur channel got 121 subs now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1497987727][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom! I would like to collab if its possible. I play minecraft (cracked(that means free) version) on PC.
Also, would recommend using snappa.com for thumbnails :) just look at mine.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016

That means pirated version of Minecraft.

OP, welcome to the community, enjoy your stay.

ItsAllusionZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2017
YouTube
ItsAllusionZ
Welcome to the forums bro! Maybe we could do some collabs? Check out my channel and see if you like what I post! If you do then hmu and we can start right away!