Community My channel! and first video!

Amin Jahan Shahi

New User
Aug 28, 2016
Hey guys!

My name is Amin and am new to this whole youTube thing so plz watch my new video and share your opinions! Its my first time doing this sorta thing.

My story -
I am half German/Iranian, i know its a weird combination, but i live in the UK! It gets weirder trust me.
I have been living in this country for about 5 years now and still am going to school.
In my spare time i took pictures and videos for fun and so i thought why not create a little montage ting (The video below) I am thinking about starting something like a vlogging series or challenges, but i dont know.

Last edited:

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello! Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We encourage you to tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Great job. I wouldn't opted in for a calmer song but it's your channel and you can do whatever you want.
Freedom provides hundreds of thousands of songs fully licences for you to use. Downloadable from the music section on your dashboard.

Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team