Subscriber Milestone My awesome milestone

Did you have heared of my channel/would you sub to it?

• No!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think its not bad

• I saw your vids- i subbed

• I saw your vids- i dont like it.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I think its bad

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Greetings all
Mrpriceo0 here,

Iam just so thankfull to everyone out there subs/notsubbed to my channel. You guys keep supporting eachother- keep that spark in all of us. Cuz of you we all can youtube! Thats the great part of it. We as a family will help eachother no matter what.
---
I reached 123 subs and i want to say personly thank you to all of them- but i cant :( Some are not active anymore- but they where some day and iam thankfull for that. I dont really have a milestone i keep making vids/watching them to support eachother. Well Iam so thankfull for all that. But i personly think it would be so cool to hit that 1k right?

Think everyone can dream of that.... I just want to say thank you all for supporting not only me- but supporting eachother. Hope we all can achieve our goals some day.. I geuss what would be the best day of my live ;).

Hope you all have a great day- iam having one! Again thanks for everything. The last thing to say right?
Mrpriceo0 here over and out!
Ps: Please fill in this poll. Thanks again!

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Congrats on 123!
Thanks so much![DOUBLEPOST=1447164713][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gratz on the 123 subs and keep doing your thing mate, as long as you enjoy doing youtube then growth will come. I am on 136 and my growth goes slowly but it doesn't matter because i enjoy making gameplay video's and know that some things take time :)
Thanks kerel :p

Status
Not open for further replies.