Solved My August earnings not showing all month??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdancetv2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 21, 2016
Texas
freedom.community.tm
YouTube
just trying to figure why July is the very last month that displays for my earnings... I had really good month on YouTube this month and I would like to know why August earnings wont show on my dashboard at all...

Also I have been trying to figure out how the heck to add my dailymotion channel to freedom please help!!!!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
The earning reports are normally updated and finalised at the end of each subsequent month so that means that the earnings for August won't be updated and able for you to view until September, so thats why you aren't seeing them. As for the dailymotion channel I'm not sure how to do that, sorry.

If you need further help about the payments / earnings on your dashboard here is a link that could be helpful -
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer...18-how-do-i-see-my-earnings-on-the-dashboard-

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed
Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello.

Freedom does not show August earnings until approximately one month after, this is so we can understand how much money you are actually owed, due to YouTube only estimating these results, and get ready to pay you on the PayDay.

Regarding DailyMotion, I am unsure how you add it to Freedom, sorry.

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi.
Freedom doesn't show a real time estimate earnings for the current month like YouTube does as all earnings are an estimate until finial. If you click on earnings/revenue report Freedom Dashboard depending on when you joined Freedom you will see July earnings. Once we move into September your August earnings report will show up on your Freedom Dashboard and that will be the finial amount/total amount you will be paid and that amount can be different to what your YouTube Analytic`s say.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.