MW2

mixedme gamings

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Pakistan
mixedmegaming.com
YouTube
Help i wanted to ask how to get MW2 for free is there any way because it seems to be popular now and i did play it once on my cousin computer and it was almost the same as phantom forces on Roblox so i really need help i found a few but they didnt work for me

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Help i wanted to ask how to get MW2 for free is there any way because it seems to be popular now and i did play it once on my cousin computer and it was almost the same as phantom forces on Roblox so i really need help i found a few but they didnt work for me
Steam might have something. I'd avoid getting any game for free unless they're from a reputable company. Piracy can be a killer for some games.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There is the extremely off chance that a game similar to it would be given out by some BundleStars promotion, but that is usually restricted to indie games who want to get some extra coverage.

I wouldn't place the money you obviously don't have on getting a free key for the game.

You can get it for about $7 USD on G2A. If it's difficult to get that, then perhaps you should find a game you already have to record.

mixedme gamings

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Pakistan
mixedmegaming.com
YouTube
There is the extremely off chance that a game similar to it would be given out by some BundleStars promotion, but that is usually restricted to indie games who want to get some extra coverage.

I wouldn't place the money you obviously don't have on getting a free key for the game.

You can get it for about $7 USD on G2A. If it's difficult to get that, then perhaps you should find a game you already have to record.
Yeah but i dont want my viewers to get bored because i already hit 30 subscribers and i bet all want to watch and i was hoping for reviews from steam but the games were too laggy and some needed a gamepad which i dont have at all so i need some PC games that wont get my viewers bored and unsubcribe

NightShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Yeah but i dont want my viewers to get bored because i already hit 30 subscribers and i bet all want to watch and i was hoping for reviews from steam but the games were too laggy and some needed a gamepad which i dont have at all so i need some PC games that wont get my viewers bored and unsubcribe
play a game that you enjoy playing cos when you enjoy the game that will make for better videos and ppl mostly will stay to watch when you have fun :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Those subscribers subscribed for something. By looking at your channel, you've done mostly Minecraft up until this point. That means those who subscribed want to see Minecraft videos.
Playing a CoD game is just going to drive away those who have already subscribed. Assuming they actually return and aren't just dead.

NAB EU

New User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
There's no legal ways!