Musicans/labels/artist

AmfikRap

New User
Dec 29, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys hoped i chosed a good categorie

So as im aware of what i can do and what will happen as a new rule Aply I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANX TO FREEDOM AND ALL OF YOUS FOR ALL TIPS AND SUPPORT HELPED A LOT

With sad heart i feel bad about loosing you all guys l didt make that post for begging just wanted to find more people like me who loves make music and it helped them in lives like it helped me with addiction im a rapper from poland who imigreted when was 8 to UK now im 19yrs and a proud Dad if i could just ask for a favour to message me privetly or just give more tips how to be a better rapper promote my own music or if you will be intrested to make song or looking for some help as well we all are steinger in something we can learb together from eachother i will pop my fanpage and one song if you will be intrested to check out or have some kind of contact when ill be away from freedom one more time THANK YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME HAPPY NEW YEAR (late one sorry) GROW YOUR CHANEL WELL AND EARN ENAUGH TO KEEP DOUING WHAT YOUR LOVING TO DO AND FOR WHAT YOU NEED ILL BE ENJOYING WITH ALL OF YOUS LAST DAYS <3

https://www.facebook.com/AmfikRap/ <--fan page

Email:[email protected]

And if you want to check what i make from my Passion here is one of my song Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=35s&v=V9lW4D8dr1Y PS(Its rapped in polish)

PLUS ONE MORE INFO IV GOT ONE MORE CHANEL WHAT I CALL UNDERGROUND LABEL I MADE IT FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME AS EVRYONE GOT SOME KIND OF FAN BASE ITS NOT MAKING MONEY BUT I WILL TRY TO PROMOTE YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE PLUS CAN HELP YOU A BIT FREE OF COST WITH MIX AND MASTER AS MORE PEOPLE GONA BE INTRESTED MORE WE CAN DO TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT FOR MORE INFO MESSAGE ME ON FANPAGE AS ITS NOT CONNECTED TO FREADOM AND DONT WANT TO PROMOTE IT JUST FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DREAM AND WANT TO HELP EACHOTHER OUT ITS NOT A PARTNERSHIP THANX

I HOPE ANY RULES ARE NOT BREAKED IF ITS BREAKING ANY RULES CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE A POST AND TELL ME HOW THE RULES ARE BREAKED

THANK YOU Let the strenght be with all of yous