Service Request Music needed, will do GFX work in return

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
To the music artists out there, I'm looking for a specific style of song I'd like to use officially on my channel as my 'theme'. I have a list of songs that are the same style I'd like for my theme. I can edit and do GFX work, so if you are in need of anything from promotional flyers, to music video editing or just thumbnails. I'd love to work out a deal where we could trade our services. I don't know much about music but you'd most likely have to create the music I'm looking for on a PC using FL Studio or something like that. While I don't usually listen to the genre, 'psych-trance' seems to be what its called and I think it could work great for my channel. Thanks for any and all who respond thinking they could help.

Tha Real Young One

Freedom! Member
Dec 31, 2017
YouTube
RealYoungKano
To the music artists out there, I'm looking for a specific style of song I'd like to use officially on my channel as my 'theme'. I have a list of songs that are the same style I'd like for my theme. I can edit and do GFX work, so if you are in need of anything from promotional flyers, to music video editing or just thumbnails. I'd love to work out a deal where we could trade our services. I don't know much about music but you'd most likely have to create the music I'm looking for on a PC using FL Studio or something like that. While I don't usually listen to the genre, 'psych-trance' seems to be what its called and I think it could work great for my channel. Thanks for any and all who respond thinking they could help.
I'm a rapper and producer I make beats contact me the details on what you want at http://twitter.com/RealYoungKano