Other Milestone Multiple Milestones achieved

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there fellow Freedom! peeps (can't believe I just said peeps)

I thought it was about time I made another post on the forums to outline the recent achievements / milestones I have managed to hit. These comprise of view milestones / subscriber milestones and upload milestones which I shall outline below

View Milestone
So I was checking my YouTube channel regarding a comment I had recieved and I noticed that my channel has now had 26,046 views which I am extremely and utterly grateful for. I know many people say this but I never thought I would be able to reach this, as I just upload for fun and try not to take things so seriously but this is a wonderful achievement and have set myself a new target for 30,000 views by October at the latest.

Subscriber Milestone
Whilst recovering from the shock of noticing my overall view milestone I then happened to glance up at my subscriber total and was equally amazed to see this was now over 200. I have been floating close to this number for quiet some time and am happy to say its holding steady. New milestone for this is to reach 300 by the end of the year.

Upload Milestone
After both of these I then began to wonder how many videos I had uploaded since being a YouTube creator - in that I mean actually releasing content, and not just making the account to comment / like other peoples videos. So again off I went looking on my channel and noticed that since uploading my first video on the 25th September 2015, I have now uploaded a total of 300 videos. Seems like time has flown by, from uploading beta gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege, to moving through Star Wars Battlefront to now tackling Resident Evil 7 and For Honor - seems like the channel is turning into a great chronology of gaming.

Highest views in a month
And to top it off and to end this thread I also then got curious to notice what was the highest amount of views I have had in 2017 - After looking through the YouTube analytics I can see this was February with a total of 2,337 views in that month.

Well that's enough celebrating for me, I just want to thank everyone who has made this possible and look forward to celebrating future achievement / milestones with you all.

Reactions: Jonathan