Gaming MrExNavy Gaming

Mr ExNavy

New User
Jan 23, 2016
United States
Your name: In game it is Packard or SELU_159_Packard. For forums, social media and things like youtube I use MrExNavy since I am ex Navy.

Where are you from?: I am from New Mexico in the US.

How old are you?: Right now I am 57 ;)

How did you find Freedom!?: I use Xsplit Broadcaster and Xsplit Gamecaster so I searched for how to get free licenses for them and came upon a youtube video that said Freedom! gave them out.

What made you join our forums?: It is a good way to expand your brand and get ideas.

What are your hobbies?: First and foremost I love gaming. I have been in the pro leagues at wargaming.net for World of Tanks and did a lot of streaming for that. Now I play World of Warships which I am one of the beta testers for. That game is now open for all to play. I also love to do web site design and used to own my own web hosting and design company. I do it for fun these days primarily for gaming clans or guilds. I also love to do woodworking when I have the time.

What is your favorite food?: Spaghetti :)

Why did you start YouTube? Years ago originally started to provide political videos. Since then I have gotten into streaming my gameplay and creating game tutorials and reviews.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming and politics but primarily gaming.

What kind of content do you upload?: Game tutorials and reviews and live streaming. Some political

When do you upload?: Depends on my schedule. Sometimes weekly or monthly but with my new streaming section of my channel for gaming, I will try to be daily going forward.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrExNavy

My latest video at the time of this post:

Youtube | Twitch

Last edited: