Gaming Mr.Purple. The TF2 Extraordinaire (not really)

Mr.Purple Gaming

New User
Jun 13, 2016
YouTube
Hi, my name is Mr.Purple. I am from New Mexico (and before any of you flip out, yes it is part of the US) When I was searching through youtube, I saw this guy named ZDP444. I checked his channel out, and saw it was linked with Freedom! I did some research, and eventually decided to join. I run a gaming channel, as you can see. Thanks, and I hope to see you in a game! Keep on playing!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hi, my name is Mr.Purple. I am from New Mexico (and before any of you flip out, yes it is part of the US) When I was searching through youtube, I saw this guy named ZDP444. I checked his channel out, and saw it was linked with Freedom! I did some research, and eventually decided to join. I run a gaming channel, as you can see. Thanks, and I hope to see you in a game! Keep on playing!
Welcome to Freedom! TF 2 is a pretty crazy game! It's awesome, especially for being free.

OOTWGZephir

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
hey and welcome to freedom i see from your name you said tf2 does this mean you play team fortress 2 if so if you are interested i would love to play with you sometime and even make a collaboration (if that the correct word for teaming up on a video) feel free to sub to me :) i shall check out your content and will possibly subscribe myself :)

X0th3rm1k_Gaming

Rising User
May 9, 2016

Well, what can I say?? Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy meeting new people and new channels. Was wondering if you'd be interested in maybe doing a video together through Steam. Team Fortress 2 for the record is one of the most enjoyable online FREE multiplayer games.

Looking forward to seeing you in the field!!

Peace!

X0th3rm1k_Gaming

Rising User
May 9, 2016
hey and welcome to freedom i see from your name you said tf2 does this mean you play team fortress 2 if so if you are interested i would love to play with you sometime and even make a collaboration (if that the correct word for teaming up on a video) feel free to sub to me :) i shall check out your content and will possibly subscribe myself :)

Hey there dude!! Nice to meet you! Hopefully, you'll be willing to Collab with me (you got the word right, don't worry :p )
Lemme know if ur interested or wanna become friends!

Peace!!

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
TF2 is one of my all time favorite games. But no overwatch is out hard to not play it.. Welcome to the Freedom Family!