Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2015
Central Missouri
YouTube
imrmaddox
Your name: Terry (Mr. Maddox)
(Optional) Where are you from?: Central Missouri
(Optional) How old are you?: 35
How did you find Freedom!?: Friend (jdogduffy)
What made you join our forums?: Looking to expand and grow.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Aviation, Simulations
What is your favorite food?: Chinese, Tex-Mex, American, Greek, Italian... In that order.
Why did you start YouTube?: I've always wanted to do capture things that I love and I figured that Youtube can make that happen.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Being able to have fun at every corner and turn in life.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming (I'm also wanting to start Vlogging, Unboxing and Tutorial Channels.)
What kind of content do you upload?: Games which include Minecraft, EuroTruck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator, Cities: Skylines, Farming Simulator 15 (And maybe 13), GTAV and more.
When do you upload?: As often as I can. Right now I do not have a set schedule and I work for a living so it can be hard.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/admjmaddox

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello Terry!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your gaming channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: admjmaddox

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Terry (Mr. Maddox)
(Optional) Where are you from?: Central Missouri
(Optional) How old are you?: 35
How did you find Freedom!?: Friend (jdogduffy)
What made you join our forums?: Looking to expand and grow.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Aviation, Simulations
What is your favorite food?: Chinese, Tex-Mex, American, Greek, Italian... In that order.
Why did you start YouTube?: I've always wanted to do capture things that I love and I figured that Youtube can make that happen.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Being able to have fun at every corner and turn in life.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming (I'm also wanting to start Vlogging, Unboxing and Tutorial Channels.)
What kind of content do you upload?: Games which include Minecraft, EuroTruck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator, Cities: Skylines, Farming Simulator 15 (And maybe 13), GTAV and more.
When do you upload?: As often as I can. Right now I do not have a set schedule and I work for a living so it can be hard.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/admjmaddox
WASAAA WELCOME to FREEDOM!!

ExoticTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom!

I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here at Freedom!

Channel Note: Your Channel is amazing with posting videos every 2 days or so. Always keep the content coming trust me that how you will get noticed in the Youtube World. Great Channel and Keep it Up!!

+1 Subscribe to Your Channel!!!