MrFluffySavage

New User
Sep 8, 2015
Hello everyone my name is Mr.FluffySavage and I am a YouTuber that's trying to grow his channel with the highest possible quality I can get. I found freedom basically from word of mouth from my friends that are also YouTubers and from its reputation not only from the network itself but compared to other networks Freedom seemed like the best option for me. Now I don't do YouTube for the money seeing how I only make about $0.18 a video but it's nice to know that my work is garnering some kind of Revenue that one day I can go and use if I absolutely need it but YouTube has been something I've wanted to succeed in for the longest and I am quite honestly determined to make something out of this and be as successful as I possibly can with YouTube and that's why I joined the forms. I want to grow my YouTube channel but I am not growing at the rate I want to grow which is basically the rate I see my friends growing. They are growing quite fast and that's mainly due to them knowing how to promote their videos and how to stay consistent which is honestly two things I have yet to fix with my self. But I want to grow faster than them and I figured if I start using the Freedom Forums I can network with some other people and possibly make some new friends. And who knows the friends that I meet on here might become good friends with my other group and we can create a bigger group of YouTubers that can grow off of each other genuinely because we honestly care about each other's YouTube channels :) I started YouTube mainly just so I could interact with other YouTubers and use YouTube as an outlet for my creative work in the future. And even though most of my content is mainly gameplay commentaries I try my hardest to stand out from the bunch. But I don't feel like I have done so if you guys could help me and tell me what I could do to improve my content and just overall become a better YouTuber that would be greatly appreciated :D And also if you guys want to collaborate with me in any way shape or form then you can hit me up on Twitter @MrFluffySavage, I'll give you my Skype details and we can run ideas on what we could do together. Thank you all and have a nice day :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone my name is Mr.FluffySavage and I am a YouTuber that's trying to grow his channel with the highest possible quality I can get. I found freedom basically from word of mouth from my friends that are also YouTubers and from its reputation not only from the network itself but compared to other networks Freedom seemed like the best option for me.

Now I don't do YouTube for the money seeing how I only make about $0.18 a video but it's nice to know that my work is garnering some kind of Revenue that one day I can go and use if I absolutely need it but YouTube has been something I've wanted to succeed in for the longest and I am quite honestly determined to make something out of this and be as successful as I possibly can with

YouTube and that's why I joined the forms. I want to grow my YouTube channel but I am not growing at the rate I want to grow which is basically the rate I see my friends growing. They are growing quite fast and that's mainly due to them knowing how to promote their videos and how to stay consistent which is honestly two things I have yet to fix with my self.

But I want to grow faster than them and I figured if I start using the Freedom Forums I can network with some other people and possibly make some new friends. And who knows the friends that I meet on here might become good friends with my other group and we can create a bigger group of YouTubers that can grow off of each other genuinely because we honestly care about each other's YouTube channels :) I started YouTube mainly just so I could interact with other YouTubers and use YouTube as an outlet for my creative work in the future.

And even though most of my content is mainly gameplay commentaries I try my hardest to stand out from the bunch. But I don't feel like I have done so if you guys could help me and tell me what I could do to improve my content and just overall become a better YouTuber that would be greatly appreciated :D And also if you guys want to collaborate with me in any way shape or form then you can hit me up on Twitter @MrFluffySavage, I'll give you my Skype details and we can run ideas on what we could do together. Thank you all and have a nice day :)
That's a whole lot of text Fluffy! Growing your channel can take time, how are you reaching out to new people? I'm glad that you don't do youtube for the money, it can be obvious when you record videos at times. Growing faster depends on the people you know, the equipment you have, and the ability to talk to people :p If you want to collaborate in the future, check out the collaboration forums on here, they can definitely help you meet other members :p

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/