Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterAceTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedomers!
I want to create a new channel for myself and to send all my active subscribers to that channel.
The channel i am owning right now has 370 subscribers but almost no views and i want a fresh start.
Some of you Freedomers! even told me that is a good idea and i should do that but there is one problem.
I don't want to leave Freedom! because of that.
How can i change channels so it will display my other channel and not the one im owning right now?
I also want to remove the Freedom! partner that i have with my current channel.
Can you please tell how to do that by steps? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for helping and reading!

RakeTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hamburg, Germany
YouTube
1. If you want to unlink your current channel go to the Status and Features Page and click on the Request to unlink Button.
Your channel will be unlinked after 30 days.

2. If you've already created a new channel go in your Freedom! Dashboard and click on the Add Channel Button.
If you haven't created a new channel yet, do it and follow the step above.

3. Create a video on your current channel and invite your active subscribers to subscribe to your new channel.

4. Upload all your new (I would upload the old videos too) on your new channel. You should do this as soon as possible.
You won't the the CMS Invite (known as "learn more button") if you've added a channel with 0 videos!

5. Enjoy your new channel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
What @RakeTV said is pretty accurate, you can add as many channels to your freedom account as you want (it still has to go trough the review process though, so it can take couple of days for invite to appear).

Thread closed since it was ansvered already :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.