MrCocoMacoStick

Rising User
Nov 7, 2014
Birmingham
YouTube
If you want to do collaborations and have these games and more like rust, LoL, from the depths, GTA 5, Dayz COD, AND MANY OTHERS, just add me on steam my steam is MrCocoMacoStick only one there, i prefer playing games with people and find it easier to make funnier videos with people also add me on skype @ [email protected]

Xdota Studio

New User
May 10, 2016
thats cool dude, hope can play together and take some funny moment and add them to my channel. Btw i make video like dota watafak, but its different

Amethyst Airr

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2016
United States
YouTube
If you want to do collaborations and have these games and more like rust, LoL, from the depths, GTA 5, Dayz COD, AND MANY OTHERS, just add me on steam my steam is MrCocoMacoStick only one there, i prefer playing games with people and find it easier to make funnier videos with people also add me on skype @ [email protected]
I don't think I have any of the games you want to collab on, but just a note about your channel page. Right now it says there's no content: http://i.imgur.com/4nNblCz.png
I didn't know this either, but apparently you need to set up your channel page to show your recent uploads and stuff. Go to your channel page, then click the gear next to your subscribe button. Make sure "Customize the layout of your channel" is enabled, then you should be able to edit what playlists/uploads/etc show when people go to your channel. Best of luck :)