most funny hypocrite hate comment I have had

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I have had alot of easy achievements in my time but this one being the most easy to achieve haha :p

I had a easier one... there was a game (don't know the name of it anymore) you already got a achievement of 15G for starting the game XD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I wish I could say yes but.. it was a boring game. you only could clicking on the mayo and give it som clothes and earning achievements and that's it XD
That sounds like an inmense hardcore game, but the awkward question is more, how did you find this game and what made you want to play it XD

Reactions: ekloo

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Or you just accidently shared the secret that you like mayo so much that you fell in love when you heard there was a game about it :eek:

those are your words and that's also something you made up. I was extreemly bored XD. BTW it's the same if I would say that you just try to talk it out like the game is soo good because you secretly love the mayo that muchy yourself XD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
those are your words and that's also something you made up. I was extreemly bored XD. BTW it's the same if I would say that you just try to talk it out like the game is soo good because you secretly love the mayo that muchy yourself XD
Now things are getting interesting as now we have a story with 2 people talking about Mayo and i what way there could be a secret in all of this. The first one to crack the code gets an achievement! XD

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Now things are getting interesting as now we have a story with 2 people talking about Mayo and i what way there could be a secret in all of this. The first one to crack the code gets an achievement! XD

maybe there isn't a secret at all XD or... you have something to tell me :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
maybe there isn't a secret at all XD or... you have something to tell me :p
Don't ruin the game now my friend, we have hid a Davinci code somewhere in the mayo conversation and now someone has to crack to the code to gain the ultimate achievement for wich the name i ain't gonna tell yet. But what i can tell is that is comes with a wopping 50 Gamerscore or Gold Trophy for those who are PS players :p

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Don't ruin the game now my friend, we have hid a Davinci code somewhere in the mayo conversation and now someone has to crack to the code to gain the ultimate achievement for wich the name i ain't gonna tell yet. But what i can tell is that is comes with a wopping 50 Gamerscore or Gold Trophy for those who are PS players :p

and the secret is you hook up with that mayo everyday? :p