Most favourite cartoon!?

James Starbuck

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Leicestershire
www.facebook.com
YouTube
My favourite cartoon show will always be Batman: The Animated Series and pretty much the entire DC animated Universe, not sure who would agree with me but in my opinion they handled that Universe better to set up the Justice League then what they're doing right now with they're Cinematic Universe

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Awwww i love Adventure time!! I've never watched Archer before!? Is it any good?
It's more for adults, to be honest. There's a lot of references to old shows, movies, books, and even works of art! But it's one of THE MOST amazing, amazing, AMAZING shows that I've EVER seen. It doesn't seem like there's a lot of detail that go in to the show but when you do your research, everything is thought out SO carefully.

mikedee

Mar 23, 2016
theres lots of them but probably ill say adventure time, regular show, tom and jerry, hey arnold, clarence and more. i still watch cartoons even up to this day.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Adventure time ...no doubt XD .Its the most weird and awesome cartoon EVER!!!
i recently started watching Gravity Falls and i feel that it maybe going in to number 1 spot soon XD

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
If we're talking current, I'm a big fan of Steven Universe! Such a great cartoon!

As for oldies, it's honestly hard to decide.. I watched so many of them... Courage the Cowardly Dog and KND, as two people mentioned.. Samurai Jack, Recess, way too many to name...

EDIT: Might have just remembered my favorite cartoon that no longer comes on: Teen Titans! Ahhh I loved that one so much. The new Teen Titans GO just isn't the same..

Sacky

Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
OldSacky
My favourite cartoon show will always be Batman: The Animated Series and pretty much the entire DC animated Universe, not sure who would agree with me but in my opinion they handled that Universe better to set up the Justice League then what they're doing right now with they're Cinematic Universe
I agree entirely,I absolutely love the work that Bruce Timm and Paul Dini did on the show,amazing portrayals of all the characters on those shows,Zack Snyder could learn a thing or two from them.

Reactions: James Starbuck