Most Anticipated Game in 2016?

Jagger

Jan 26, 2015
YouTube
I am curious what everyone is Looking forward to out of 2016.

Me?.... I really don't know what to be excited about or what I will be Getting this Year.

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
DOOM 4 and Dark Souls 3. Theres not really a whole lot of games that look interesting to me.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I'm hoping that Call of Duty gites back to more of a basic boys on the ground play style and goes back to the more modern killstreaks and gun play. They'd be dumb not to, really. Other than that, The Division looks really sick

I'm hoping that Call of Duty gites back to more of a basic boys on the ground play style and goes back to the more modern killstreaks and gun play. They'd be dumb not to, really. Other than that, The Division looks really sick
Yes seriously! I know they are trying to change it up with the timelines. But my god the whole futuristic jumppack crap has got to go. They need to go primal like FarCry :p

Reactions: Goped Fred

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I'd say right now it's between Zelda U, Tales of Berseria and Fire Emblem Fates.

And Fire Emblem Fates just came out a couple weeks ago but I haven't had the chance to play it yet due to one of my most anticipated of 2015 still going strong in Xenoblade Chronicles X. I've put over 110 hours into it and still haven't finished the game XD

Reactions: Stretch AdventureKS