More experience and knowledge :)

FemtioCent

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
Hi!
When I first started doing Youtube (august 2015), I knew nothing about Photoshop so I was completely lost in that area. So The more views and subscribers I got, the more photoshop tutorials I started to watch. And even though Im not great at making thumbnails in photoshop, I still have become better and better during this period.

So here is a few pictures of my older thumbnails to my latest :)

My oldest (aug 2015).

Developed tiny bit better skills by now.

My latest version.

So you can clearly see that I have become better haha.
Which one is your favorite? :)

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I feel like the third one is just a tad too full. The second picture looks good (Then again I don't play Fifa).

FemtioCent

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
I feel like the third one is just a tad too full. The second picture looks good (Then again I don't play Fifa).
Okay thanks for feedback man :) No problem :D[DOUBLEPOST=1452287972][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also think the 2nd one looks nicer since it has a better contrast to the background. But that's just me. XD
Haha yeah that one looks more clean :p[DOUBLEPOST=1452288003][/DOUBLEPOST]
Talk about coming a long way holy crap! Lol i'm digging the last one big time!
Yay, thanks man! :D

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Definitely an improvement well done on that (y) (Y), they look very eye catching. I like the second one most of all, all of the components compliment each other. I like the layer styles in the third one though :)

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
Keep improving bud youll get alot better as you learn of the tools and Layer blends. I would say stay away from Flares as much as you can since they do throw off the design abit but other than that everything looks great.

FemtioCent

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
Yeah! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1452852333][/DOUBLEPOST]
Definitely an improvement well done on that (y) (Y), they look very eye catching. I like the second one most of all, all of the components compliment each other. I like the layer styles in the third one though :)
Thanks man! Yes I like to play around with the different styles, just to see how much you can actually do in Photoshop :D[DOUBLEPOST=1452852372][/DOUBLEPOST]
2nd looks more awesome!
Thanks! Hopefully I can still improve even more :D[DOUBLEPOST=1452852444][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep improving bud youll get alot better as you learn of the tools and Layer blends. I would say stay away from Flares as much as you can since they do throw off the design abit but other than that everything looks great.
Thanks :D Yes its like a whole new world haha so many tools!
Ok thanks for the suggestion, will keep that in mind. I am here to learn :D

FemtioCent

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
Here I have my latest thumbnail. I thought that I should do a new one based on the most popular thumbnail (you guys seemed to like the second one the most), so I made a "version 1.2" (haha) of it. What do you think? :)