Not open for further replies.

Tdancetv2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 21, 2016
Texas
freedom.community.tm
YouTube
I look on youtube and this has been my biggest month since joining freedom. I mean I have already made over $570 for this month alone. I Also just got a revenue share increase to 70%...

I received a $0.59 and I know I should be getting far more than that idk whats going on but it needs to be fixed asap... $570 - 30% = $399 for the month of September not 59 cents...

here is my increase shot

just trying to understand all this chaos so i feel less screwed over...

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ok see if I can clear some things up with you, though could you also post a link to your Freedom dashboard showing the payment you have had please? As the $0.59 could have been from Youtube red earnings which are usually much lower than your standard revenue for the month.

First thing to remember that Freedom pays on a two month payment delay so even though you have earned $570 this month you won't see this money until then end of November, as this is in line with Freedom's payment schedule which I have also included below for you to use a reference in the future. Also congrats on getting the revenue increase
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2226923-when-do-i-get-paid-by-freedom-

Reactions: F! Ronaldo
Upvote 0

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Th screenshot you posted seems to be for September..September's views are paid out at the end of November based on the link posted above. The payment I am expecting is actually for July's views.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Follow up: Do you understand the payment system now, that earnings in September are paid in November?
If so, please reply as soon as possible and I'll ask for this to be changed to "Solved"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.