Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: Mora Hannover
Where are you from?: It doesn't really matter
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!?: Ziovo
What made you join our forums?: Because I have seen many useful stuff that may help me and also I like to help others
What are your hobbies?: 3D Art, Coding , Gaming , Tutorials
What is your favorite food?: Cheese Burger
Why did you start YouTube?: I managed to get start my own Youtube channel by posting funny machinima videos after I was inspired by Jantsuu in 2011-2012. I posted my first video in 2013
What is your biggest dream?: To be a sucessful Youtuber and a Game Developer(in addition to 3D Animations & VFX)
What kind of channel do you run?: Machinima , Gaming and Tutorials
How frequently do you upload?: Weekly/Daily

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: Mora Hannover
Where are you from?: It doesn't really matter
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!?: Ziovo
What made you join our forums?: Because I have seen many useful stuff that may help me and also I like to help others
What are your hobbies?: 3D Art, Coding , Gaming , Tutorials
What is your favorite food?: Cheese Burger
Why did you start YouTube?: I managed to get start my own Youtube channel by posting funny machinima videos after I was inspired by Jantsuu in 2011-2012. I posted my first video in 2013
What is your biggest dream?: To be a sucessful Youtuber and a Game Developer(in addition to 3D Animations & VFX)
What kind of channel do you run?: Machinima , Gaming and Tutorials
How frequently do you upload?: Weekly/Daily
Location matters at times, because you can meet people in real life possibly! Freedom members aren't typically creepy, heh. What do you enjoy the most when it comes to making videos?