PlayStation Monster Hunter World

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey fellow Hunters!

So i recently started with MH World together with a friend and since you can have 8 squads with 50 members each i thought it would be an idea to ask around here :)

So basis first: The Squad name is Crystalized Feathers and my current Rank is 3. I am a casual player as this is my first time playing a MH Game so try to enjoy it a bit first ^^

Due to my Timezone wich is GMT+2 (Netherlands) it can be challenging to Co-op :p

I livestream on Twitch and upload to YT afterwards. Mostly i play without commentary but make use of a Party to talk with each other.

I'm 27 myself so prefer people of around the same age :)

If interested then let me know :)

wildvideo4

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2018
Rome Ga
YouTube
wildvideo4
Hey fellow Hunters!

So i recently started with MH World together with a friend and since you can have 8 squads with 50 members each i thought it would be an idea to ask around here :)

So basis first: The Squad name is Crystalized Feathers and my current Rank is 3. I am a casual player as this is my first time playing a MH Game so try to enjoy it a bit first ^^

Due to my Timezone wich is GMT+2 (Netherlands) it can be challenging to Co-op :p

I livestream on Twitch and upload to YT afterwards. Mostly i play without commentary but make use of a Party to talk with each other.

I'm 27 myself so prefer people of around the same age :)

If interested then let me know :)
hey may i ask what all games do you have ?