Solved Money if I leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultim8Crafter75

New User
Nov 15, 2014
So... If I leave freedom will I still get paid the money I am owed for the next few months? Or will I never receive it.

akirby80

Games and Stuff!
Apr 8, 2014
Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
akirby80
You most likely will not recieve it. I suggest transferring to a subnetwork or Collect your payments then leave
That is not how it works. Being in a subnetwork does not change how you are paid or when you are paid. This would only further his time in Freedom.

You will receive all the money you earn on the dates that payments are sent out. Freedom will receive the earnings from YouTube that you earned while in the Freedom, or a Freedom subnetwork. You will be released from Freedom 30 days after request and you will be paid on the set dates that Freedom has for payments. You will get paid what you earned on these dates: http://freedom.support.tm/support/solutions/articles/5000002381-when-do-i-get-paid-by-freedom-

Upvote 0

Legacy Studios

Are you legend?
May 12, 2014
www.bhtv.yt
YouTube
That is not how it works. Being in a subnetwork does not change how you are paid or when you are paid. This would only further his time in Freedom.

You will receive all the money you earn on the dates that payments are sent out. Freedom will receive the earnings from YouTube that you earned while in the Freedom, or a Freedom subnetwork. You will be released from Freedom 30 days after request and you will be paid on the set dates that Freedom has for payments. You will get paid what you earned on these dates: http://freedom.support.tm/support/solutions/articles/5000002381-when-do-i-get-paid-by-freedom-
Actually, I have heard alot of stories from partners about how they did not recieve anymore payments after unpartnering. I was saying he could transfer to a subnetwork and see if he could have a better experience than he did directly from Freedom! or Collect the payments for the months in question then leave

Upvote 0

akirby80

Games and Stuff!
Apr 8, 2014
Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
akirby80
Actually, I have heard alot of stories from partners about how they did not recieve anymore payments after unpartnering. I was saying he could transfer to a subnetwork and see if he could have a better experience than he did directly from Freedom! or Collect the payments for the months in question then leave
Him transferring to a subnetwork for those months in question to collect the payment for the months in question would just in turn put him in the same situation he is in now but later on. lol

I've unpartnered from Freedom networks with 2 channels. I never had issues with payments after leaving Freedom.

Upvote 0

Legacy Studios

Are you legend?
May 12, 2014
www.bhtv.yt
YouTube
Him transferring to a subnetwork for those months in question to collect the payment for the months in question would just in turn put him in the same situation he is in now but later on. lol

I've unpartnered from Freedom networks with 2 channels. I never had issues with payments after leaving Freedom.
Again, Not what i'm saying. Subnetwork provide more than Freedom! does alone he may can transfer and enjoy his stay. Or he can stay at Freedom! till the payment that he want is met. He also may receive it when he leave but i have heard some complaints about that statement

Upvote 0

akirby80

Games and Stuff!
Apr 8, 2014
Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
akirby80
Again, Not what i'm saying. Subnetwork provide more than Freedom! does alone he may can transfer and enjoy his stay. Or he can stay at Freedom! till the payment that he want is met. He also may receive it when he leave but i have heard some complaints about that statement
My misunderstanding on your subnetwork comment. I thought you were saying he would receive payments before he would leave. Yes, he can receive more with subnetworks. Depending on which one he would partner with, of course.

He wanted to know about the payment system after leaving. The process is that you get paid what you earn while with Freedom. I shared my experiences of me getting paid after leaving. I have friends who have had the same experience and I'm sure the majority of people have had this experience since that is the way the system (is supposed to) works.

Yes, people have had issues with payments after leaving Freedom. At the same time, people have had issues with payments while still partnered with Freedom too. These are always going to be the more vocal people since they have a reason to be upset. The ones, which I'm sure is the majority of people, who receive their payment have no reason to speak out about it because the process worked out correctly and they are happy about it. Either way, Freedom's financial team should be able to answer questions as to why some of the people aren't getting paid... but nobody can ever get answers from them, it seems. That's probably a bigger issue. :p

Telling him he will "most likely not receive it" is not an accurate statement. Since people have complained about not getting payments... that does not mean the majority of people do get their payments correct. If he wants to leave, he should be able to leave and he should be able to expect to see his payment when it is due. If he was paid by Freedom before he left, he shouldn't have an issue, like I and others have had no issues.

Upvote 0

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
So... If I leave freedom will I still get paid the money I am owed for the next few months? Or will I never receive it.

Hello @Ultim8Crafter75,

I am sorry you want to leave! :( However, like @akirby80 said, you will get paid all that you are owed from your time with Freedom! Here is a link explaining what to do and what will happen.

http://freedom.support.tm/support/solutions/articles/5000002397-how-do-i-leave-freedom-

I hope this helped :) I am tagging this thread as Solved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.