Solved Monetizing turned off after 2 weeks of partnership??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2016
dear Freedom members,

i got a very important question, a few days ago i got a strike on my youtube channel, im partnered now with freedom for 2 weeks and after these 2 weeks i earned $5,75 for one reason al my money dropped to 0,20 and all my monetize with adds turned off on every video. can anyone please give me an explanation of that,

- Snapchathighlights

joshposh

Rising User
Dec 7, 2016
I have 2 accounts with Freedom that was accepted about 2 weeks ago as well. Both have monetization turned off and one of them is asking that I create a adsense account. I submitted a ticket but who knows how long that will take to get an answer? Also on my Freedom dashboard they are asking me to accept the invite, which was taken care of days ago and my channel had been making. Now it's at ZERO.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
dear Freedom members,

i got a very important question, a few days ago i got a strike on my youtube channel, im partnered now with freedom for 2 weeks and after these 2 weeks i earned $5,75 for one reason al my money dropped to 0,20 and all my monetize with adds turned off on every video. can anyone please give me an explanation of that,

- Snapchathighlights
When you get a strike on your channel you ability to monetise the videos can sometimes be effected depending on what you got the strike for. The link i have included below might be of some help as it goes through the different monetisation symbols you might be seeing and what to do to get the monetisation potentially back
https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2990415?hl=en-GB

As for the predicted earnings that you would be seeing in regards to the $5.75 dropping to 0.20. This is merely an estimated earnings generated by YouTube based on your current views and is subject to change throughout the month based on a number of different things such as :-
Increase / decrease of views
More / less watch time
Monetised / non monetised views - often proportional to the amount of time of the video watched.

Also would you be able to provide more details on the strike you received for example was this due to potential copyright content?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.