Solved monetized enabled but not showing ad in my own country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan Bin Zaman

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 8, 2017
YouTube
Hello,I just invented that my last uploade video do not show any ad in my country but showing ad in other country.I have checked my youtube analytics and found out that i am not getting any revenue for this video from my country.There is no problem in my monetization . My other video showing ad all over country . when i upload new video ads are not shown in my own country in this video but showing ad other country.
I want to know that if i link this channel with freedom Network then can freedom help me for ad showing in my own country (Bangladesh) ???

Attachments

• saz.JPG
    saz.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 5

Arif Fardila Fantri

Rising User
Apr 26, 2018
YouTube
Hello,I just invented that my last uploade video do not show any ad in my country but showing ad in other country.I have checked my youtube analytics and found out that i am not getting any revenue for this video from my country.There is no problem in my monetization . My other video showing ad all over country . when i upload new video ads are not shown in my own country in this video but showing ad other country.
I want to know that if i link this channel with freedom Network then can freedom help me for ad showing in my own country (Bangladesh) ???

Maybe, the video you uploaded is copyrighted

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From what you have said it could just be that YT hasn't updated the viewing locations yet for your channel, or it could be that your video hasn't been viewed in your country though based off what you said I think this is more unlikely. Also it could be that their isn't any monetisation options based on your country that they wish to show against that video.

As with everything related to monetisation, just because you have it enabled it doesn't mean that advertisers will show advertisements to every country on that video, so its always something to look out for. As for your last question as to whether or not Freedom would be able to show ads in your country on that video, I doubt so. As Freedom doesn't really change anything to do with the channels monetisation, or where this is viewed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.