YouTube Monetization

Muzzicia

Rising User
May 19, 2017
If i have a copyright included video(not copyright strikes but the video includes copyright content and the channel is in good state)then if i add my own video in it,can i monetize it?

Plz help...where can i monetize a particular video in youtube

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
Short answer: No. If youtube recognizes it as copyrighted material it will disable monetization. It will still be public, just no revenue.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If i have a copyright included video(not copyright strikes but the video includes copyright content and the channel is in good state)then if i add my own video in it,can i monetize it?

Plz help...where can i monetize a particular video in youtube
As mentioned above if the video contains copyright material, or if this is flagged by YouTube then they will disable monetisation most of the time because of this. There is a chance that whoever flagged this as copyright material may share revenue earned by the video but that is up to whoever claimed it. Best practise is make sure to use your own content, or make sure this comes under 'fair use' to enable your chances of monetising the content.

Muzzicia

Rising User
May 19, 2017
My Channel is still in Good state but its just that two of my video contains a copyright content and the new video is created by myself...but should i first get 10,000 views to monetize any of my videos?

1.png 2.png

So can i monetize the last video?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No you won't be able to monetise any videos until you have hit 10,000 total views as outlined on your screenshot included above.

Muzzicia

Rising User
May 19, 2017
But if i reached 10,000 views and have the same exact videos with that copyright claims,will i be able to monetize or would be needed to delete those videos

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
But if i reached 10,000 views and have the same exact videos with that copyright claims,will i be able to monetize or would be needed to delete those videos
No as mentioned above if you have any copyright on the video the chances are you won't be able to monetise the video. If the video is not flagged or includes any copyright material, as is of your own making, containing your own content then once you hit 10,000 views you will be able to monetise it. You may want to also check out the guidelines posted by Youtube regarding what content you would be able to monetise for more clarification - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2490020?hl=en-GB