Solved Monetization Disabled PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
So my monetization on this account is disabled. When I check my "channel" tab the monetization bubble is red and it says "Monetization disabled due to closed Ad sense account. Learn more or Relink." So how do I turn my monetization back on..I tried the "relink" option and it redirects me to the adsense page where it asks me to log in. So I log in and it says "You are currently signed into the Google Account +email+ which is either not an active AdSense account, or still pending an approval. This account cannot be used to monetize your content." So how do I relink it my channel back...can anyone help?

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
If you are partnered with Freedom! or a subnetwork of Freedom! you don't need an Adsense account.
SocialBlade doesn't list your channel as partnered. (LINK) Have you followed the correct partnership procedures?
Well, I didnt even get my invitation to join Freedom at my dashboard I guess that beacause my monetization is disabled...

Upvote 0

slizerbladez

Gaming and Commentary
Freedom! Member
You can go to www.support.tm and click 'Open Ticket'. Create a login or use Facebook or Twitter integration. Once logged in click 'My Cases' at the top right hand of the page and then the green button labelled 'Create a New Case'.
Once there you should be able to enter a subject line, the type of help required and the details about what's happening.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.