Status
Not open for further replies.

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Hi there,
Since joining freedom my new videos are not being monetised and I can't turn it on, any idea what's going on here?

Thanks

jammychap

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Being part of a network wouldn't effect your monetisation and not allow you to turn it on. Has your channel / content had any strikes recently? I had a look at a few of your videos and I was shown ads on it so I'm not really sure what going on there. For your smaller, and shorter videos ads may not show due to the video length, but as mentioned above I did see ads on some of your 10min + videos

Upvote 0

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Being part of a network wouldn't effect your monetisation and not allow you to turn it on. Has your channel / content had any strikes recently? I had a look at a few of your videos and I was shown ads on it so I'm not really sure what going on there. For your smaller, and shorter videos ads may not show due to the video length, but as mentioned above I did see ads on some of your 10min + videos
I'm pretty sure they pop up before even on the short ones, maybe it's a YouTube glitch, I'll contact them

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.