YouTube
Your name/alias: Muhajer

Where are you from?: Usa/New Mexico

How old are you?: 24

How did you find Freedom!? From the famous Youtuber Pamaj! <3

What made you join our forums?: Everything

What are your hobbies?: youtube/soccer/gym

What is your favorite food? Pizza

Why did you start YouTube? Because i love making videos and entertaining people while getting paid (hopefully one day :D)

What is your biggest dream? to reach 1m+ subscribers on youtube!

What kind of channel do you run?: call of duty quickscoping/gameplay channel you wont regret checking it out

How frequently do you upload?: everyday, sometimes twice a day. yes were serious out here :D, please help me reach 10k views so i can be partnered with the fam Freedom, thank you and i hope you have a amazing day!

Attachments

• 5 on trimmed.png
    5 on trimmed.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey dude welcome to Freedom :D

i checked your channel, and dude you do a lot of things there, you play FIFA as well which is one of my favorite games!! , plus we share the same goal on YouTube where i really would like to build a community of 1 million people, it would just be the best thing ever!!!

Reactions: Muhajer

Muhajer

New User
May 3, 2017
YouTube
Hey dude welcome to Freedom :D

i checked your channel, and dude you do a lot of things there, you play FIFA as well which is one of my favorite games!! , plus we share the same goal on YouTube where i really would like to build a community of 1 million people, it would just be the best thing ever!!!
Thats really amazing to hear dude, i wish you best of luck and ill ne sure to check our your channel

Reactions: HFO

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Thats really amazing to hear dude, i wish you best of luck and ill ne sure to check our your channel

thank you very much dude :D , i mean you don't have to because i am really here to help content creators like me to at least otivate them to go on! :D

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Welcome to the Freedom Family, if you are looking to join a team i have openings to do retro game races from nes to ps2 let me know if your interested

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Why did you start YouTube? Because i love making videos and entertaining people while getting paid (hopefully one day :D)

What kind of channel do you run?: call of duty quickscoping/gameplay channel you wont regret checking it out

How frequently do you upload?: everyday, sometimes twice a day. yes were serious out here :D, please help me reach 10k views so i can be partnered with the fam Freedom, thank you and i hope you have a amazing day!
Welcome to freedom!

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999

Hi buddy welcome to freedom. Asking as you work hard and never stop grinding youwl will get there soon. I wish you the best of luck with your channel and hope you have a wonderful time here.

Reactions: Muhajer