SeiggHart

Rising User
Aug 27, 2015
YouTube
Not sure if this would go under collaboration or here, but seeing as I'm just informing of the server here, I'll put it here.

Either way, I currently am running a Minecraft Resonant Rise 3 modded server through the group Aternos. For those of you looking for a public server that allows PvP, then I have one here, if you don't mind having to download a mod pack launcher that is.
The version of Resonant Rise that the server is on, is Version 3.4.0.3, which as far as I'm aware, is only found on the AT Launcher. As a heads up, the server is just BASE Resonant Rise, so it has none of the optional mods, such as the Mainline mods. This means that you don't need to worry about getting a Share Code, or the exact mod configurations. It's just the base mods needed to run Resonant Rise.

Down to the nitty gritty...
The server IP is: "EmeraldRR.aternos.me" (with out the quotes obviously) so after installing AT Launcher, and Resonant Rise 3.4.0.3 Base, you'll need to type that in to the Server IP in your minecraft. As of right now, the server has a maximum of 15 people on at a time. If the queue to enter gets large enough, then I may increase it to 30 or 40. As well, due to the inactivity timer that Aternos has, the server will mostly be offline unless I'm on playing and/or streaming. Which I plan on doing at least once every day.
The inactivity timer is approx. 3 minutes, which means that if there is ever a time where there's no one on the server for more then 3 minutes, the server will automatically shut down and have to be started up again. Luckily, depending on the time of day, this can be anywhere from a minute of queue time, to more then an hour. Granted, if I have to increase the amount of people able to get in at one time, I doubt that the timer will be an issue any more.
As I said earlier, the server has PvP set to on, which means there's a bit of Anarchy to the server as well, as in anything can happen. I set the server up in a way that will make the server grow organically with the people playing on the server. An ally today, could be your enemy tomorrow. And vice versa of course. Now, even with this, I do take one thing and one thing only seriously. And that is cheating/hacking. Yes, I have cheated multiple times on video on my channel, but those were on Single Player games. In multiplayer, I take cheating and hacking as a serious offence that can ruin other peoples entertainment. So though PvP is set to on, if I receive even a rumor of anyone using cheats or hacks. The 'ban hammer' will come down on a shoot first, ask questions later, basis.

So with that out of the way, I invite you all to play with me, and others on my minecraft server. (Yes, I know that Freedom has one in the works as well, but there wasn't enough information for me to know if it was modded or not.) Again, the IP is EmeraldRR.aternos.me

Oh, and if you ever stream on the server, PM me and I'll give you a shout out in the MOTD for the server. (Much like how Minecraft and Terraria will occasionally give each other shoutouts...)