Gaming Mobile Games

JamesBonds325

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

My name is James Bonds325. I play mobile games. Hopefully soon I will have enough money to change my content. It would be wonderful if you could possibly help out my channel. Give me new ideas or games to play on my phone. I am currently holding a contest on my youtube channel. If you would like to join in it you are welcomed.

I am not sure if I have been added to the group or if it is currently pending. I need some help in figuring out how to add a network to youtube. I currently only have a phone so I am unable to do it how the video showed.

Aeterni

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Give us a link to your channel so we can check it out, the mobile gaming scene is lacking in some good quality content, so I'm sure if you can put together some good videos you will see a large amount of growth in your channel, a tip from me is don't play over saturated games like pokemon-go, COC etc, play games which don't have much of a YT audience.

JamesBonds325

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family!! Very nice to meet you. Mobile games huh? Very interesting that section is very lacking cant wait to check out your content!
Thank you. I am currently doing mobile games because that is all I can currently do at this time. I am hoping that I can get some money to upgrade my channel a bit.