Gaming MN Game Hunting :)

MN GAME HUNTING

New User
Jan 9, 2016
Hey everybody my name is Jesse and I am 28 years old. I found freedom from a good friend of mine who just got partnered up so I figured I would give it a shot. This community seems awesome so I wanted to join the forums to get to know everyone and check out some awesome channels you guys have! :) My hobbies outside of gaming is playing with my daughter and checking out horror movies. Favorite food = ANYTHING BREAKFAST LOL. I started YouTube just over a year ago just for a fun hobby. After awhile I really started enjoying making videos and editing and figured I would keep my channel going because I simply just love to do it. My channel lately has consisted of finding older video games (NES, SNES etc) at thrift stores and other areas. My latest video is an Xbox 360 10 years old video consisting of my favorite 360 games. I plan on building a gaming PC to take my channel to another level and start doing a lot more lets plays and other things. I have a busy life so I don't currently have a consistent upload, just basically film, edit and upload when I can but hopefully my PC will change that and have at least 1 or 2 new videos a week. If anyone would like to check out my channel the link is --- http://www.youtube.com/mngamehunting