New User
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi, I'm Danielgrec
i am from Italy
i am 31 yrs old
i searched A LOT to find a good network. I hope i'll not regret it :D
I hope that you can help me if i find some problems
my hobby? videogames, a lot. but i like to dance to :)
My favourite food is pizza :D
I started my run on YouTube because i wanted to give some tips on how to play some games, like Smite. That's what i'm doing now, guides on smite characters
My channel is mixed. Gameplay first, but i'll upload vlogs and challenges too
I try to upload every week, at least 1 video at week
You can check my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1uMrkag22ZIbGwNs7ex85g

i hope i didn't any error. i'm italian and my english is not perfect :D

LloydIrving69

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
Hey Daniel! I also started my channel for similar reasons :) Also your English was pretty good! The Freedom! family is glad to add another member :)

Reactions: Danielgrec

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Danielgrec,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Freedom! has a great support team you can contact if you encounter technical issues on YouTube or our platforms, and you can come to the community for ideas, motivation, feedback, and more! :) Feedback threads must be posted in the correct sections, however.

Smite is a really good game, I remember playing it back in the closed beta. I stopped playing some time during that beta but I revisited Smite a few times here and there, I was actually playing just last week and I had a lot of fun, Smite has come a long way! I think many Smite players will appreciate the guides that you're putting up on your channel. Is Smite your favourite game, if not then what are some of your favourite titles at the moment? Mine would have to be Minecraft, I've played it for years and I've been really busy lately which makes Minecraft a great game to play because I can pick it up and put it down whenever I want to.

So many gamers have been joining the forums lately, the "Gaming Discussion" is going to be receiving a lot of activity! You should drop by that section some time if you haven't already, it's a great place to start.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Danielgrec