Solved Missing Revenue? (Can't access support!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrPhantastical

To any Freedom officials, please read! Anyways the issue I am having is that my Freedom profile says "You are missing out on potential revenue." I had a friend have the same problem and his account was removed from freedom for copyright. I believe I am on good standing for copyright and I fail to understand how my account has been removed, if that is the case. I know something isn't right because my channel earnings have not been showing up in my Paypal for the last 2 months. Please help. Cheers - MrPhantastical

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
To any Freedom officials, please read! Anyways the issue I am having is that my Freedom profile says "You are missing out on potential revenue." I had a friend have the same problem and his account was removed from freedom for copyright. I believe I am on good standing for copyright and I fail to understand how my account has been removed, if that is the case. I know something isn't right because my channel earnings have not been showing up in my Paypal for the last 2 months. Please help. Cheers - MrPhantastical
if you a freedom family you will be get paid every month as me, i always get paid with freedom every month, so make sure you are freedom family or not or contact support at freedom.desk.com.
Hope my answer can help you, good luck :)(y) (Y)

Reactions: Ernest
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.