Not open for further replies.

Totalgameruk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
totalgameruk
Hey There freedom family i just want to ask if anyone here is not getting payed there full amount i noticed this last month when i got payment i thought nothing of it thought it may be a glitch in the system and i get the rest this month but the same thing has happened again i have file a support ticket just want to know if anyone else is having this issue

Totalgameruk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
totalgameruk
I will check this over when I get back home today however may I ask what you are comparing these values to? - Do you understand that Freedom! pays 60% unless you ask for an increase?
am not 60/40 split with freedom am much higher and my youtube estimated earning well yes these earning are not final what i got paid for the last 2 month compared the views and earning on the video's do not match up

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thanks for the information about your payment share. Support staff should help fairly shortly, until they are online, may I ask how you are working out your earnings via your views?

This is just for my understanding of the current situation.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
CPM is one way to average your earnings, however CPM (Cost per mille) is how much you would approximately earn with 1000 Monetised views (Views that show ads)

As CPM's are different in different countries, it can be awkward to understand

Upvote 0

Totalgameruk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
totalgameruk
lets just right every 1000 views is £1 and i video of mine gets 100k views so that's £100 and as en example am on 80-20 with freedom so you take £20 and i keep the 80 £and i upload so another video that gets around 50k views ill keep £30 and you take £20 so on and so forth right

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
That is right, IF all of your views show an ad, which dependant on the country that are watching, might or might not be served an ad, CPM is an average of all CPM's of countries where your videos have been watched.

You should still wait for a support member of staff, but remember not all views show ads and the money paid is for the months previous. (Two month system) ,check our ultimate guide for info on when and how we pay our partners. Which is in Resources and Tips.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Also please note that not all the views you see on your videos may have a "monetised view" - what I'm trying to say there is that some of the views that you had may have been from people using adblockers for example and as such their views would not count towards your (monetised) ad revenue total. Hopefully though the lovely support staff that we have will be able to sort this out for you or at least provide an explanation of what is happening in this case.

Reactions: Crazylawrence
Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
Hi there. I'm a member of the Support team. If you can provide me your Custom ID, YouTube channel link, and a screenshot of your YouTube Features page via DM, I will go ahead and take a look at this for you.

Looking forward to your response @Totalgameruk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.