Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
The last week held one of the best conventions of the year, granting the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2017, also known as E3. (For you wondering, it is called E3 since there are 3 E words.. Just so ya know..) This gave birth to major titles launching their reveals to a large population of gamers, including an even larger group of females compared to the previous years of this convention. (This goes to show, it is not only male users in the gaming industry.)

Today, I am going to go through all of the releases from Nintendo, Sony, Ubisoft, Microsoft, Bethesda, EA and the PC Gaming Show, and maybe some additions that cannot be categorized. These will be separated into different threads to prevent a large, tl;dr moment. Please be warned, this may contain possible spoilers and scenes of gore, or an aggressive nature that some people might find disturbing. We have warned you, and if you are fine with that, let's continue!

To kick things off, we have the original classic Spider-Man making an appearance on the Playstation 4. Given that the Playstation 4 Pro did not go the best as it could, Sony used this time to benefit their previous success, PS4 to launch their new titles. Spider-Man was announced to be created by Ratchet and Clank developers, Insomniac Games, which hopefully given that their series have been a blast throughout the years, they will continue to bring the hype with this game. However, there were some negative news about this release. Its ETA is 2018, so fans, you still have a while to wait, for now though, enjoy this gameplay reel. (Just don't overhype yourself..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Now it is time to hit the big games. God of War, not to be mixed up with Gears of War, will be releasing also in 2018, however it isn't all bad. The trailer that we were given makes the game look quite enjoyable, with a possible interesting narrative. Then again, this isn't my type of game, so if I am making random stuff up now, don't blame me.. Nevertheless, the thing I can say in truth is that this is the trailer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Finally! A game that will be release in 2017, whoooooopp! This game has been the center of attention within the Call of Duty franchise, as players from every game has been wondering, is this the turning point to put Call of Duty back on tracks, or is it officially dead. This reveal was only for the multiplayer, which was available to play briefly at the E3 convention. The trailer showed intense fights, insane graphical effects and gibbing, the feature of removing a player's limb in combat, it truly reminded me of the World At War days, and hopefully you believe that too! Have a check at the multiplayer reveal trailer here.

Sony didn't have that much games to announce, but they definitely ended it with a banger. Destiny 2, one of the most hyped and talked about game of the season. As a player myself of the original Destiny game, a new release is imminent to allow users who don't want to pay for lots of DLC to relive the feeling of a Destiny game. Bungie made the right decision to go to E3, as they had trailers, hands on testing for campaign, official launch dates and promotions to push Playstation users one step ahead. You can watch the Destiny 2 trailer here.

Next up: Ubisoft.​