Minecraft

JamesBonds325

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, so I play minecraft pocket edition. I have been trying to do a colab with one of my friends. He was recording the audio on his computer while we both recorded the gameplay on our mobile devices.

I am just wondering if anyone knows of an app for Android that could help me out. It has to record a skype call as well as the screen. I am unable to find one currently but just hoping you could help.

Other than that, I hope to grow alongside with each and everyone here. Also if you want advice on how to record on your phone I can help you out there.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
What you could do is send the feed from everything into OBS on your computer. Use sound flower to capture the Skype audio.
I won't beable to explain every step but just find an app that allows you to view your android phone on your computer. take the output from that window and feed it into OBS. Then route the audio from Skype to OBS.

I've don't a similar thing but it's hard to explain since I've only done it with iPhone.

JamesBonds325

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi,
What you could do is send the feed from everything into OBS on your computer. Use sound flower to capture the Skype audio.
I won't beable to explain every step but just find an app that allows you to view your android phone on your computer. take the output from that window and feed it into OBS. Then route the audio from Skype to OBS.

I've don't a similar thing but it's hard to explain since I've only done it with iPhone.
I currently only have a phone. Which is why my friend was recording the audio on the computer instead of both of us recording it.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Ah. Well that's no good is it. Um. Would you beable to stream the output of your phone to his computer. Your using android so not sure how to do that but you can send the feed from your phone to his computer where he puts in both the video and audio into OBS.

JamesBonds325

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
Ah. Well that's no good is it. Um. Would you beable to stream the output of your phone to his computer. Your using android so not sure how to do that but you can send the feed from your phone to his computer where he puts in both the video and audio into OBS.
He is on the other side of the United States.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Ok. Well. I haven't got an exact solution for you but you could try streaming your phone over ip for him to input into a software then record it but not sure how to do that via android.