• Minecraft Pocket Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JetcxGaming

New User
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name on Youtube is JetcxGaming! I play Minecraft and do tutorials on different Adobe products. I love creating and posting videos. You can contact me by commenting on one of my videos and maybe we can collaborate on something! I'm willing to play anygame!

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello! My name on Youtube is JetcxGaming! I play Minecraft and do tutorials on different Adobe products. I love creating and posting videos. You can contact me by commenting on one of my videos and maybe we can collaborate on something! I'm willing to play anygame!

Welcome to the Family JetcxGaming, If you like to collab go on Collaborate thread and What are you goals on youtube. And if you need any kind of help feel free to ask :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

We have a collab thread where loads of people want to collab so you might find awesome people there :)

best of luck !

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!