Gaming =-=-Minecraft YouTuber-=-=

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Karmahhh,

Welcome to Freedom!, I'm glad that you decided to introduce yourself on our forums! Could you please tell us more about yourself? This template here can help you out. You may edit the thread when you're ready. I cannot wait to see the updated introduction!

Thanks! ;P

Karmahhh

New User
Nov 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone, This is a short description about me and my plans through this website... So firstly I want as much help as I can . This is for my YouTube and I'm currently a college student that studies travel and tourism. My life long dream is to explore the world as much as I can. I see alot of inspirations on YouTube andi am sure you can agree!?!? Therefore i would just like to ask for as much support as i can with this network by at least checking checking my channel out
LINK-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChsDb1TK-Mauz6eEu95AjEg/videos
I do YouTube in my spare time. This is why it is such an ambition to me and improve. Thats all i have to say :p please show some love and support leave a reply i will get back
love to all
enjoy this art <3 (I make all art my self - - - banner profile pic thumbnails etc)

[DOUBLEPOST=1447000392][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey @Karmahhh,

Welcome to Freedom!, I'm glad that you decided to introduce yourself on our forums! Could you please tell us more about yourself? This template here can help you out. You may edit the thread when you're ready. I cannot wait to see the updated introduction!

Thanks! ;P
Hello i have just posted a better review hope you enjoy thankyou for the support <3

Attachments

• fn.jpg
    fn.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1

Karmahhh

New User
Nov 8, 2015
YouTube
Cool, thanks. I find it pretty cool that you do your own branding (icons, banners, etc...). I'm gonna try to do my own channel branding myself when I get the time to!
sure pal.. If you ever need help just hit me up and we can work something out :p

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @Karmahhh

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We're glad to have you around.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D