PC Minecraft - We need more youtubers (currently 6 of us)

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
Channel Wars - Series 2

NOTE: This is a series in progress which has just started. This series is being repeated as it is fun and was a success in series 1

Summary of the series

The Channel wars series consists of 2 teams of youtubers. Either team built bases to fortify and grew their army by either inviting more youtubers or their viewers (Yes their viewers) The point is to demolish the the team's base or damage it beyond repair. The team who does that wins.

The purpose of the series

The point of the channel wars series is to massively grow channels that participate as we all advertise their channels via them being in the videos and in descriptions. This series did just that to those who got involved in series 1.

Requirements

- Age 12+ (I'm 17 if you ask)
- Have Skype
- Have a good quality mic
- Able to be on the server at least once a week (with exceptions, things can come up which is understandable)

Questions that may be asked

Server cap - 70
Public - Yes
Plugins - Autorank, Worldguard, World Edit, Essentials, etc
My timezone - GMT
Rules on server - Yes (displayed in spawn)
Recording days for this series - Sat+Sun 12-2PM central 6-8PM GMT

If interested

Questions will be answered in the comments ASAP
It you want to join add me Skype: Jack Menzies (Menzie)
Feel free to ask question over skype

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
yeo dude sounds fun!
age- 16
i can play/record a few times a week
i try to upload daily
blue snowball mic
:)

Geaves

Rising User
I posted in another thread, and i'm pretty sure it was the same thing but I'll post it again just incase.

I'm 21, and yes i do have skype (OfficialGeaves), my mic quality is alright but will be better because i just ordered a new microphone, and I will definitely be able to be on at least once a week.