Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Cool animation @TwoCan Studios!

It's not perfect, but it's not bad either. It's probably better than anything I can do right now. :p

I think the lighting in the animation could use some work, I know it's not the most important thing that you should be worrying about now (that should actually be the animating itself) but the shadows are quite harsh and working on the shaders would produce a much nicer looking result.

Keep up the good work, practice makes better. :)

Reactions: TwoCan Studios

TwoCan Studios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2015
Uk
YouTube
TwoCanStudios
Cool animation @TwoCan Studios!

It's not perfect, but it's not bad either. It's probably better than anything I can do right now. :p

I think the lighting in the animation could use some work, I know it's not the most important thing that you should be worrying about now (that should actually be the animating itself) but the shadows are quite harsh and working on the shaders would produce a much nicer looking result.

Keep up the good work, practice makes better. :)
thanx mate yeah im mostly focused on the animating right now. and still trying to learn about rendering and lighting to be able to make it even better but im always practising :D me and my partner are always trying our best at doign this as this is one thing we are mostly doing well hats the case for me anyway

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
thanx mate yeah im mostly focused on the animating right now. and still trying to learn about rendering and lighting to be able to make it even better but im always practising :D me and my partner are always trying our best at doign this as this is one thing we are mostly doing well hats the case for me anyway
Awesome, I think it's great how you got a partner too! :D It really helps with motivation, especially when learning how to do something as creative as animating. Good luck guys!

TwoCan Studios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2015
Uk
YouTube
TwoCanStudios
Awesome, I think it's great how you got a partner too! :D It really helps with motivation, especially when learning how to do something as creative as animating. Good luck guys!
thank you very much mate :D and it helps to have my partner as he use blender so we have 2 animating programs which we cover in our videos.

Reactions: Danny

TwoCan Studios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2015
Uk
YouTube
TwoCanStudios
that's actually pretty dang good! nice work.
thnx mate :) glad you think so im still learning alot more at the moment and hoping that i can get some more advance work[DOUBLEPOST=1452945457][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use Blender for my 3D work as well, it's a great software! Although I'd love to get my hands on Cinema 4D some day. :)
yeah i cant use blender. its not very user friendly like cinema 4d is