Request Minecraft Survival Series. Better Video/Audio Quality??

do you find the monster hunting episode interesting?

• Yes, id like to see more

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • its was ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not at all stick to building things

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FredRs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
miami, ok
www.youtube.com
YouTube
fred0044
Last edited:
Reactions: Umang

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey! We accept asking for reviews about your video, and/or your channel, however I must ensure you understand our rules!

Self-Gaining fundraising and or Donation links are NOT allowed. These include, but are not limited to: Patreon, GoFundMe, or any other websites that are asking people to donate specifically to YOU.

Please edit and remove the donation link. Please make sure you read the rules thoroughly, just so you do not get into trouble again.
If this is not edited within the next 12-16 hours, I will contact our forum team to adjust it for you.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
ok done. my apologies

Thanks for your cooperation!
Here's a cookie

FredRs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
miami, ok
www.youtube.com
YouTube
fred0044
hey! i just want to say thanks to everyone who viewed my videos today!!! i just went through a channel re-brand from runescape to minecraft and i have to say that my daily views and watch time are up for the most part!! you are all awesome!!!

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
I watched through your video, I noticed a few issues. One of the main ones being that the frames seem to drop and theres some lag. There is also some background noise that interferes with the clarity of the audio. I feel like if you can fix these issues the quality of your videos will improve drastically.