PC Minecraft SMP Join Now!

Cheyhuahua

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2014
YouTube
I'm looking to start a long running Minecraft SMP series! I want a wide range of people on the server! My intention is to have a 2 team rivalry situation so need at least 10 people in total! If you want to join please just comment with your skype and I'll get in contact with you! There's no set record time required, not set time of day you have to be on, if you're on at the same time as someone, join in with them if you want, if you're by yourself, just record by yourself! The only rule is, no destroying other peoples builds! If you want to steal someones diamonds go for it! I hope you're interested! I'll hope to see you soon! If you have any questions, just ask!

Instant

New User
May 24, 2016
hi dude im intrested in this rivalry stuff :D my skype is : anzetko66 so add me and you can tell me all the rules and things you havve to say

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
I'm looking to start a long running Minecraft SMP series! I want a wide range of people on the server! My intention is to have a 2 team rivalry situation so need at least 10 people in total! If you want to join please just comment with your skype and I'll get in contact with you! There's no set record time required, not set time of day you have to be on, if you're on at the same time as someone, join in with them if you want, if you're by yourself, just record by yourself! The only rule is, no destroying other peoples builds! If you want to steal someones diamonds go for it! I hope you're interested! I'll hope to see you soon! If you have any questions, just ask!
can I join

Cheyhuahua

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2014
YouTube
RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED! The response has been overwhelming compared to what I expected!! If you're still interested it's not too late! You can still join at a later date message me on skype, [cheyhuahua_] and I will get hold of you!

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
AWESOME! I've been looking for a team/ rivalry smp to join mate, my skype is thedeluxe74 so just add me and tell me what's needed and all, thanks and have a great day